Welcome To The Events Page
Here you can find a range of events to support your development.
We have collaborated with leading organisations and companies to showcase their workshops, training camps, seminars, conferences and more so you can find events to help you develop in your sport or specialism.
BASES SEPAR Practice Philosophy Workshop
February 25, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm UTC+0£100
Price: Included in SEPAR application fee
Booking Deadline: Thursday 15 February 2024, Midnight
- To furnish candidates with a basic working knowledge of important philosophical concepts.
- To explore how candidates personal and professional philosophy shapes practice.
- To support candidates in understanding the philosophical presuppositions embedded in different approaches to sport psychology.
- To understand philosophical concepts, in particular: ontology and metaphysics, epistemology, axiology, and philosophy of mind.
- To understand the different approaches to practice in sport psychology.
- To be able to understand and define the philosophical presuppositions that underpin practice.
BASES Ethics in Professional Practice workshop £100
BASES Reflective Practice workshop £100
BASES Case Study workshop £50
BASES Counselling Skills Workshop £250
Please do not book more than one place on a workshop. Booking a place on multiple dates for the same workshop denies other SEPAR candidates of a place and workshops have limited availability. If you are unsure what dates you have previously booked, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out.
1.5.2 Frameworks for Applied Sport & Exercise Psychology
3.1.1 State and justify their own philosophical approach to practice
3.2.1 Analyse their own strengths and weaknesses and identify areas for personal development
3.2.3 Demonstrate a commitment to, and engagement with, professional development through continuing advancement of own knowledge, understanding and competence
1.1.1 The Nature of Sport and Exercise Psychology
1.5.3 Approaches to Counselling