Welcome To The Events Page
Here you can find a range of events to support your development.
We have collaborated with leading organisations and companies to showcase their workshops, training camps, seminars, conferences and more so you can find events to help you develop in your sport or specialism.
- This event has passed.
The 5th Annual ASK Global Symposium on Post-Exercise Cooling and Physiological Recovery: From Therapy to Practice
October 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:05 pm UTC+9$50
On behalf of the Asian Society of Kinesiology (ASK), they are organising their 5th ASK global symposium to exchange knowledge and experiences through an in-depth discussion on post-exercise cooling and physiological recovery: from theory to practice.
The 5th ASK Global Symposium in conjunction with KAKACEP2023 will be helf on 29th October, 2023 in a hybrid format on-site at Chungnam National University, Daejeon, South Korea, and online (virtual) via zoom meeting.
09:00 – 09:05
- Session Opening and Speakers Introduction
09:05 – 09:40
- (Chair) Dr. Mohammad Ihsan (consultant ProCcare Halle-Zoersel Belgium.
- Physiological mechanisms and performance recovery following post-exercise cold water immersion
09:40 – 10:15
- Dr Francois Bieuzen – National Sport Institute of Quebec, Canada
- Whole body cryotherapy and athletic recovery
10:15 – 10:50
- Dr Jill Alexander – University of Central Lancashire
- The use of cooling modalities in the recovery from injury
10:50 – 11:25
- Dr Robert Allan – University of Central Lancashire
- Strength and endurance adaptive response to post-exercise cooling
11:25 – 12:00
- Dr Robin Thorpe – Sports Science and Strength and Conditioning at Red Bull, USA
- Applied use and programming of post-exercise cooling
12:00 – 12:05
- Session closing
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org