Friendly team looking to improve and work out.
£25-35 per hour.
This is a full-time, on-site role for a Basketball Coach (weekends, afternoon) located in West End (zone 1). The Basketball Coach will work with individuals and teams to develop and improve their basketball skills. The Basketball Coach will be responsible for planning practices and games, designing drills, and regularly evaluating performance.
• Experience playing basketball at a competitive level
• Prior coaching experience, or experience as a player-coach
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, and the ability to work effectively with individuals and teams
• Ability to analyze and evaluate team performance, and identify areas for improvement
• Ability to design and implement practice drills and game strategies that align with the objectives of the team