• First Team Manager
• First Team Coaching Staff
• First Team Assistant Analyst
• Academy Analyst
• Scouting & Recruitment Department
• Medical Department
• Sports Performance Department
The First Team Analyst is an important position to lead and develop the department and the provision of analysis in the first team. Working closely with the first team coaching staff, the successful applicant will lead and deliver the performance analysis provision whilst continually developing processes to ensure the highest possible standards.
Key Responsibilities To lead the first team analysis provision not limited to but including:
• Training analysis • Opposition analysis
• Live in-match analysis
• Post-match analysis Lead with the creation of benchmarking through using data sets to assess team and individual performances over the course of the season.
• Contribute to accessibility of performance analysis support for players.
• Management of analysis equipment. • Continually research and develop process based on best-practice world-wide.
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the coaching staff.
Technical Skills A key part of the role is to be comfortable in a number of specific performance analysis software’s which include:
• Video Analysis software’s including but not limited to: Hudl, Hudl Sportscode, Hudl Studio.
• Experience in live match analysis video capture. • Scouting software’s such as Wyscout.
• Data Visualisation software’s: Tableau, Python, R.
• Excel, Numbers, Pages, Microsoft Word, Keynote, PowerPoint. Person Specification
• Masters or Undergraduate Degree in Sports Science or Performance Analysis.
• Experience working within a professional football club analysis department.
• Individual with a willingness to learn and improve.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to deliver a high standard of work at all times.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to self-motivate and prioritise workloads.
• Strong technical ability.
• Team player.
• A strong level of footballing knowledge with the ability to apply this to the department.
• Fully committed with a flexible approach to working hours and travel.
• Full Driving License
Apply via link below: