Role Title: National Paralympic Talent Development Coach
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum dependent on experience
Location: The role is home based but you must reside in the English Regions.
About British Cycling
Our British Cycling Talent Development Team identify and nurture the best cycling talent to be future Paralympic, Olympic and World Champions. The team are currently looking to recruit a Paralympic Talent Development Coach to join the team as they strive to implement the best paralympic talent development and sporting pathway in the word.
We are keen to hear from individuals who are excellent coaches and have a strong understanding of paralympic sport including the cycling classification system. We are looking for people who have:
- A level 2 or higher coaching qualification;
- A degree in coaching, sports science, physical education (or equivalent subject) or compensating work experience in a related field.
- Working knowledge and experience of Paralympic Sport.
- Experience in working with disabled people.
- An ability to demonstrate performance coaching experience in the field.
- Successful management of projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Current, full driving licence (which permits the holder to drive in the UK).
Importantly, we are seeking someone who has a passion for the sport of cycling.
What will you be doing?
You will work as an integral member of the British Cycling Talent and Great Britain Cycling Team to identify, develop, nurture, and support a group of developing para-cyclists through targeted talent identification and coaching activity with an aim to confirm talented athletes to enter onto the GBCT Para-cycling programme working towards LA 2028 and Brisbane 2032.
What are the perks?
- Competitive Salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Generous Holidays (25 days + bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Life Assurance
Closing date: Friday 1st December 2023 at 3pm.
Interviews will take place on 12th December 2023 at the National Cycling Centre in Manchester.