Physiotherapist at P3RFORM by Game Changer Performance
About the job
An exciting opportunity has become available at to join our expanding team at Game Changer Performance. We are currently looking to recruit a full-time physiotherapist to provide support in delivering the PFA rehabilitation program at St George’s Park (SGP).
Duties will include helping to manage the day to day running of the PFA rehabilitation program. This will include the completion of in-depth medical assessments alongside assisting other clinicians in the development and delivery of individualised injury specific rehabilitation programmes. Candidates will also need to be competent in the application of a variety of manual therapies.
Successful candidates will need to display high levels passion with regards to the role and their profession whilst proving that they are reliable, hard-working, and dedicated. Excellent communication skills are paramount to the work successfully with professional athletes of varying ages and experiences and to build strong working relationships within the MDT and sports medicine departments referring onto the scheme. Those that are creative and confident in the delivery of their work are more likely to be successful.
- Delivery of assessment and rehabilitation services on the PFA rehabilitation program.
- Reporting to and discussing all elements of assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation with the lead clinicians on the PFA rehabilitation program.
- Liaise with Physiotherapists, Physical Performance coaches, Sport Scientist/S&C and other members of the performance department with regards to evidence informed risk reduction strategies, performance enhancement strategies and return to train / play decisions.
- Liaison, where required, with Sports Medicine departments who refer into the scheme to optimise player medical care, welfare, and performance.
- Provide reports on all players who access the PFA rehabilitation program in line with P3RFORM policy.
- Complete comprehensive and confidential medical records using the P3RFORM’s medical online notes system.
- Delivery of additional in person rehabilitation services for P3RFORM clients
- Delivery of remote rehabilitation services to P3RFORM clients
- Supporting P3RFORM social media and PR opportunities
· BSc Physiotherapy
· Member of the HCPC and CSP
· At least 3 years post-graduate experience
· Experience of working in professional sport
· Valid pitch side first. aid qualification (ATMMIF or equivalent)
· Full UK Driving License
· Registered to work in the UK
· MSc or working towards in sports medicine or related discipline
· Background and qualification on Sports Science and/or Strength and Conditioning
· Experience working within a football club environment
· Evidence of relevant post graduate professional development
Salary & benefits:
• Up to £30,000
• Annual performance related bonus of up to £5,000
• NEST pension scheme
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Flexible working
• £500 annual CPD budget
• Phone allowance
How to apply:
Please send CV and covering letter for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 2023