Salary: Starting Band 5
Exeter Chiefs Rugby Club are looking to expand its Women’s sports medical team with an exciting opportunity arising at for a Club physiotherapist. Exeter Chiefs Women are the West Country’s Premier Sporting Club Formed in 2019, Exeter Chiefs Rugby Club is steeped in long-standing tradition and prides itself on delivering professional workmanship, both on and off the field. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking, and dynamic club physiotherapists. The successful applicants will be driven to advance, develop and improve an already high performing medical department.
The roles will encompass duties across the women squad. The applicant will be required to assess, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate players across the player squad under the direction of the women’s lead physiotherapist. The Club physiotherapists will be required to be hard working, professional and self-motivated. The role will also require pitch side duties during games and evening training. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to learn and develop their clinical and rehabilitation skills within an experienced premiership medical team.
· BSc in Physiotherapy
· Member of the CSP or equivalent insurance provider
· Registration with HCPC
· Current driver’s license
· Experience working in sport
· PHICIS pitch side qualification
· Liaise with the women’s lead Physiotherapist in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of all Exeter Chiefs Players.
· Prescribe, develop and implement treatment and rehabilitation plans for injured and rehabilitating player.
· Effective communication skills throughout our medical team
· Provide pitch side cover for all required training and games.
· Assist with daily and weekly musculoskeletal screening of all players as required.
· Assist in the daily maintenance treatment of training squad
· Keeping documentation on all aspects of injury management in accordance to the standards set by the Health Professions Council (HCPC).
· Assist the medical team with administrative obligations such as injury audits, medical insurance and other matters as required.
· To keep abreast of current best practices, maintain CPD and take an active role in the departments CPD programme.
To carry out any other duties that may be required by Head of Medical services and Women’s lead Physiotherapist.
How to apply: Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Interviews will take place on the week beginning 3/12/23.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted by email.